website statistics

Freestyle Skiing FIS Freeski World Championships 2021

hckošice

36 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Kelly Sildaru is also going through major life events that may complicate her career going forward :/

Oh! Like what? I hadn’t read anything about her recently.

Edit: Ah, nevermind...:https://www.newschoolers.com/news/read/Kelly-Sildaru-Interview-Reveals-Alleged-Abuse-Father

I sincerely hope that she is able to overcome this at some point. The fact that her father is trying to turn her grandparents and bother against her too is just despicable. She’s really close to her brother, or at least appeared to be to me, so he might be trying to destroy that relationship to get back at her. She’s one of my favorite athletes so this really saddens me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Chloe Kim and Kelly Sildaru decied not to show up or they only care about X Games? :p

wrong thread dude...

however, to satisfy your interest, no worries, she clearly outclassed everyone else in the qualifiers.

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Oh! Like what? I hadn’t read anything about her recently.

Edit: Ah, nevermind...:https://www.newschoolers.com/news/read/Kelly-Sildaru-Interview-Reveals-Alleged-Abuse-Father

I sincerely hope that she is able to overcome this at some point. The fact that her father is trying to turn her grandparents and bother against her too is just despicable. She’s really close to her brother, or at least appeared to be to me, so he might be trying to destroy that relationship to get back at her. She’s one of my favorite athletes so this really saddens me.

Her younger brother Henry also seems very talented, maybe he will also become world class. :fingers:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Provisional Medal Count After Event 4/6

Rank
Nation
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Total
CHN.gif China
SUI.gif Switzerland
NZL.gif New Zealand
CAN.gif Canada
USA.gif United States