website statistics

American Football Discussion Thread

Maxim Fastovsky

here I am...the hardest Patriots hater ever (and the most envious man on earth of Brady...and not because his football success, of course :whistle::lol:)...

so, even if I'm a shattered Raiders fan, tonight I'm gonna stay with the Rams until the end of the world and beyond...:evil:

p.s by the way,i'm gonna watch the SB tomorrow, thanks to my not-so-cheap NFL Game Pass Europe...

no way I'm gonna waste the night for Brady & co...:whistle::pope:

40 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve always had a special place in my heart for the patriots, but now that their Trump’s team I don’t want them to win. I don’t like the Rams either. I would’ve preferred the Saints. I will probably watch the game, just to see the funny commercials and write an article on those for my journalism class.

Spoiler alert.

#banbestmen

56 minuti fa, Monzanator ha scritto:

Rai2 shows the SB tonight? I hope they won't block the access for me :finger:

I fear it's gonna be blocked, as DAZN also has the rights in Italy (actually, they have the main rights)...

however, a VPN would make up for that (there are many with a free trial period with full functionality, if you just don't want to pay for that)...;)

same for the BBC...

Lowest first half score since 1975 :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well, we never had a SB with FG only. Maybe today is the day (probably not). Defensive TD could win this unless either McV or BB come up with some half-time masterpiece change. Pats burning the clock like expected.

Edited by Monzanator

Even the halftime show is awful, with the negative highlight being a rapping pimp entering the stage in his pimp car with his pimp jacket

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!