website statistics

Sailing at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

23 minutes ago, Styrka said:

I feel like it's our hundredth protest claiming in these Games... Maybe our worldwide reputation for complaining too much is real. :facepalm:

hahahah

great info second medal in this Olympics for our LGBT community (Zillmann - Rowing, Ogar-Hill sailing). I am so proud of them

58 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well hold up…little bit of drama at the end of the Women’s 470 race. 

:GBR had been leading at the start of the (and for the majority of) the 4th leg, but somehow dropped into 5th place between :POL and :FRA. :FRA has lodged a protest claiming that :GBR did so on propose to allow :POL to claim the sliver medal. A hearing on the matter will be held shortly…

I ask you, would we do a thing like that?  Knowing all we know about how the spirit of le fair play is so thoroughly ingrained in the British character, is it remotely likely that we would do a favour to our noble, heroic allies the Poles - to whom we owe debts that can never be repaid - just to spite a gang of whining, ungrateful fish-stealers?  :smoke:

No, no, no, such a thing could never happen, and anyone who tried such an ignoble piece of cheating it would become instant national heroes & have streets named after them.  :banana: