website statistics

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2018

heywoodu

Formula 1 FIA World Championship 2018

CHK.gif Multi-Stage Event - 23 March 2018 - 25 November 2018 CHK.gif

165936m6x0gl662z7uv121.png

Totallympics Results Thread

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

DCtEhypXoAEvOly.jpg

With the new season closing in, Formula 1 bosses have just decided to put a whole lot of women out of a job :facepalm:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/formula1/formula-1-f1-grid-girls-banned-get-rid-women-grand-prix-darts-ban-pdc-walk-on-eddie-hearn-a8187161.html

This whole 'everything should be forbidden' movement is now making a ton of women (like in the modelling world) lose their jobs, fantastic...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 hours ago, heywoodu said:

With the new season closing in, Formula 1 bosses have just decided to put a whole lot of women out of a job :facepalm:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/formula1/formula-1-f1-grid-girls-banned-get-rid-women-grand-prix-darts-ban-pdc-walk-on-eddie-hearn-a8187161.html

This whole 'everything should be forbidden' movement is now making a ton of women (like in the modelling world) lose their jobs, fantastic...

I Know, right? This is getting out of hand because of few offended idiots....

5 hours ago, Rdbc said:

So excited for the 2018 Formula 1 season! I just started watching racing at the end of 2017! I'll be watching both Formula 1 and Formula 2! 

Excellent choice! :cheer:

And while you're at it, you might as well tune in an hour or so earlier and watch the GP3 as well, it's always fun to start the Sunday with GP3 before going on to Formula 2 and then really be ready for the main race :d 

15 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Excellent choice! :cheer:

And while you're at it, you might as well tune in an hour or so earlier and watch the GP3 as well, it's always fun to start the Sunday with GP3 before going on to Formula 2 and then really be ready for the main race :d 

Didn't even realize GP3 was on before Formula 1 and 2! I will have to check it out. 

8 hours ago, Rdbc said:

Didn't even realize GP3 was on before Formula 1 and 2! I will have to check it out. 

Those are the youngest drivers, where there's always those one or two who are way too eager to show what they're capable of :d 

The grid girls (who this discussion in this specific case should actually be about) are mad as f*ck about losing their jobs. 

“Ridiculous that women who say they are ‘fighting for women’s rights’ are saying what others should and shouldn’t do, stopping us from doing a job we love and are proud to do. PC gone mad. If we don’t do something to stop this where will it end? No grid girls, no cheerleaders, female singers being told what to wear on stage, no models in magazines?! I’ll fight for my right to choose what I wear, where I work and to keep a job I love. I’ll #fightformyrighttochoose”

http://www.planetf1.com/news/grid-girls-hit-back-after-getting-the-axe/

• 1 month later...

No, really, great job on testing those on-board cameras and their compatibility with the halo, this works very well! :yes

180323_122036_zjmhJgB_800_500.jpg

Acum 20 ore, heywoodu a spus:

No, really, great job on testing those on-board cameras and their compatibility with the halo, this works very well! :yes

180323_122036_zjmhJgB_800_500.jpg

I don't like this halo. Looks very ugly.