website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

Hi everyone,

Some of you are probably waiting for closing ceremony, but unfortunately I'm not able to run it today, which means that ceremony is postponed for tomorrow. I know that you probably are dissapointed now, for what I apologize, but I want that this ceremony would look amazing, if I would run it today it would be very random and without any emotions. I apologize once again and I invite you everyone for ceremony tomorrow at the same hour.

Best regards.

4 minutes ago, rybak said:

Hi everyone,

Some of you are probably waiting for closing ceremony, but unfortunately I'm not able to run it today, which means that ceremony is postponed for tomorrow. I know that you probably are dissapointed now, for what I apologize, but I want that this ceremony would look amazing, if I would run it today it would be very random and without any emotions. I apologize once again and I invite you everyone for ceremony tomorrow at the same hour.

Best regards.

I believe I am speaking behalf of all of us when I say that this contest was a pleasure and we all want you to be 100% with us so basically it’s OK I (we) will wait for tomorrow to Finish this competition as great as it ran 

10 minutes ago, rybak said:

Hi everyone,

Best regards.

No worries at all, you have done a fantastic job as host and we are so grateful for all the time and creativity you have already put into this contest. Take your time and don't feel under any pressure. Whenever you are ready to post a closing ceremony is fine :)

Thanks once again!

I am so sorry to all, I would like to be a part of dramatical ending, but my phone and my timing would change me  the difference , so congratulatians to everyone involved.

EDIT: fun fact, only now I realized the show was on Saturday, not on Sunday. ?

On 17/04/2021 at 18:26, Cobi said:

24th place for Spain but receiving points from 15 national jurors, which is not far from my personal record (6th place in the 2019 Open with 17 countries). As expected, the song is not good enough to be at the top of the lists (no medals and a 5th place as our best result), but it has managed to score a lot of low points, which is always nice. As I said this morning, I was afraid that nobody would vote for it given the high average quality of the edition.

It has been a tough year for Spanish music, with trap and reggaeton being the most listened genres and sending those songs is very likely an invitation to score 0 points, so I just chose a typical pop song, hoping to do it decently. My goal for the Open edition is to get back to the top10. I will be sending one of the most popular bands of the country, but I am still undecided which song will be…

Thanks again to everybody who has given points to Spain, especially @Werloc, @hckošice and @Wumosince it is the first time I receive points from Lithuania, Slovakia and Denmark. Hopefully, Romania, Greece, Canada, the US and the other Nordic countries will join that list soon :lol:.

Apart from “Cuando éramos dos”, my other candidate to represent Spain this year was “Chico Pum”:

The same problem in Latin American with that "crap music" of trap and reggaeton, is more and more dificult to find music.....

On 17/04/2021 at 06:05, heywoodu said:

Oh that is exactly the same for me, those things are all up to my dad :d 

I'm excellent at the more simple physical work though. Think carrying pieces of wood up to where they need to be (which are just too heavy or long to be done by one person), lifting stuff up, holding stuff in place while he tightens it and so on. In this household everything that requires any tool is done by either my dad or @brunamoura :p 

Even someone who is excellent with tools and such can have life made a lot easier with a simple extra pair of hands.

I would love to be there to help building it and to be "playing with tools"! 

But when we are living together, at some point we can have a garage like your dad's and all the fixing part can be done by me ??❤️