website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

1 hour ago, Hipooo said:

Congratz @intoronto for the 2nd Canadian win! :clap:

I want to thank all the people, who give points for :CZE.
To be honest, I'm diasappointed from results for our country. My goal was improve the last Czech results (16th place and 77 points). Finally we are at 17th place (if I counted well) with 75 points. :( Still true, that :CZE never was better then 16th best country :d.
Probably, Czech songs never be good enough in compare with rest of the world. 

Loved Debbie's "You Take Me There". Scored 4th place from me in 2014. Don't give up on Czech music yet, there is a lot of beautiful music out there.

I would've scored this one as well, but I couldn't listen past through those 21P parallels. 

Interesting to note that Slovenia placed 21st (70 pts), with their entry in Croatian language, which is a pretty good example of songs generally produced in our industry.

Exactly the kind of result that Zsa Zsa and Antonela Doko previously achieved. All is well in the jury rooms. :d

#banbestmen

Oh wow. The feeling of wonder got kinda smashed for me, when I just heard that Husavik was really modelled around "Never Enough" from The Greatest Showman.

I had to listen to a cover of "Never Enough" by one of our possible clients in songwriting and I was like wait, this is not Husavik? :d 

7 hours ago, Hipooo said:

To be honest, I'm diasappointed from results for our country. My goal was improve the last Czech results (16th place and 77 points). Finally we are at 17th place (if I counted well) with 75 points. :( Still true, that :CZE never was better then 16th best country :d.

I like your song despite is " vegan propaganda", even i had like ringtone a song of your country which name i cant remember now, please dont say that.

7 hours ago, Hipooo said:

You actually finished 16th this time which equals the best position for :CZE.

Also it becomes the most successful :CZE entry in Annual contest, finishing one place higher than Debbi's song in TISC Annual 2014 and also beating the record :CZE TISC Annual PPJ average. So it broke some records :)

1 hour ago, dcro said:

:POR Portugal may have placed only 33rd, but they do have the most interesting scorecard... ever. :d

9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1

Every point score appearing exactly once. Except the medals. :lol:

Congratulations, you cracked the secret code! :lol:

Great contest, congrats to Canada for the win! It wasnt my favorite but was one of the bests, well deserved!

Hopefully Portugal will be able to do better in future annual editions, although it's difficult when i'm now listening to more dutch music than actually portuguese hehe

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

You actually finished 16th this time which equals the best position for :CZE.

Also it becomes the most successful :CZE entry in Annual contest, finishing one place higher than Debbi's song in TISC Annual 2014 and also beating the record :CZE TISC Annual PPJ average. So it broke some records :)

I’m pretty sure that the Israeli record is broken now as well:d