website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Props to @Olympian1010 for the logo!

I’m glad people like it. Unfortunately, I was never really able to fully realize the vision @rybak had, but it was a pleasure designing the logo with him. I think the final product came out pretty well.

And to @intoronto I’d always be happy to lend my services if needed. I’m not great with tables, but I can at least advise the design of them.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Individual and team podiums go into different baskets, but nevertheless, :SVK Slovakia waited for this podium for a long time.

Since the 2014 Annual to be exact. Surely the longest gap between two podiums at TISC? There will be tears at the medal presentation in any case. :d

but to be fair, I definitely was not the one who led the team :lol:

wow, the time fly really fast

Huge thank you to all who voted for Dermot Kennedy and Giants. I never expected a medal so to get the bronze is a very nice surprise in the end.

Congratulations to :CAN Canada  on their second TISC victory, and third medal in a row. Hugely impressive performance and fully deserved to see Blinding Lights come out on top :champion:

Congratulations to :SWE Sweden for their valiant silver medal, and another one to add to the collection.

Finally a huge thank you to @rybak for being a brilliant host and for staging this exciting show with excellence. Managing to update all them scoreboard in between votes whilst posting votes of the absent jury members and keeping everything together... hats off to you on that, I don't know how you managed it :hatoff:

See you all for the Closing Ceremony tomorrow and looking forward to TISC Open 2021 later in the year :)

Before I sign out for today...

image.png.630e58e977f48c60126e1b4939f1020e.png J'en Suis La Award - :USA United States (23rd --> 6th)

- the nation who gained most places in the second half of the Grand Final -

image.png.6f88ae0035e14d7e265c0cc713d52391.png Passionfruit Award - :ROU Romania (Standard Deviation: 1.76)

- the nation who scored the most consistent points -

STOP THE COUNT! Award - :IRL Ireland (Last Lead: 86.1% votes in (31/37))

- the last non-winning leader -

#banbestmen

I also thank you everyone who voted for :POL song, especiall @Dnl for his 12 and @Belle for 11. Thank you so much! :cheer:

See you tomorrow at Closing Ceremony!

Edit: Also thank you @dcro for noticing every mistake which I did during adding points to scoreboard and for keeping top5 standing :) 

Congratulations :CAN   :champion:  

Thanks at all juries that have voted :ITA song :  @OlympicIRL @Cobi @Belle @NikolaB @Hipooo @Vic Liu @catgamer @Ionoutz24 @hckošice @Griff88 @Glen @heywoodu @Laraja @titicow @Agger @Wumo @Federer91 @Wanderer @justony

Good 4th place for Francesco Gabbani

These are the votes of each Italian member:

Henry Leon:

12 pts  Tunisia

11 pts   Germany

10 pts   Spain 

9 pts    France

8  pts   USA

7 pts    Greece

6 pts    Malta

5 pts    Sweden

4 pts    Portugal

3 pts    Indonesia

2 pts    Brasil

1 pt     Finland

Steve Parker

12 points Canada

11 points Finland

10 points Tunisia

9 points  Slovenia

8 points  Greece

7 points Sweden

6 points Israel

5 points India

4 points Serbia

3 points Norway

2 points  Slovakia

1 point    Irleand

Pablita

12 points Sweden
11 points Greece
10 points Israel
9 points Tunisia
8 points Romania
7 points Malta
6 points Finland
5 points China
4 points Mexico
3 points Moldova
2 points Spain
1 point Slovenia

Gianlu33

12 points - Hungary

11 points - Sweden

10 points - Ireland

9 points - China

8 points - Mexico

7 points - Kazakhstan

6 points - Spain

5 points - Canada

4 points - Slovakia

3 points - Argentina

2 points - Slovenia

1 point - Romania

Thanks at Steve Parker and Gianlu33 :CAN has received votes............................................... and we still in "the committee" :points:

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.

I was wondering why I had to read 50 pages and it was because of Slovenia having to give out points one by one

Anyways, sorry I haven't really been on all day, but I was following. Congrats @intoronto on another win and I am shocked that since I last left the US entry jumped a bunch of places, so thank you to Lithuania, Netherlands, and Hungary for the coveted 12. Also, thanks to Spain, Great Britain, Canada, Denmark, Mexico, Finland, Norway, Croatia, Bulgaria, China, Indonesia, and Brazil for the points

Thank you for hosting the contest @rybak it must be a lot of hard work. Trust me, I know.

Team Bison, we did it, Joe lmfao

And here are my personal votes

12 - :INA Indonesia

11 - :SRB Serbia

10 - :BRA Brazil

9 - :CAN Canada

8 - :KAZ Kazakhstan

7 - :DEN Denmark

6 - :SVK Slovakia

5 - :POL Poland

4 - :NOR Norway

3 - :ROU Romania

2 - :IRL Ireland

1 - :GRE Greece

R1 - :ITA Italy

R2 - :CRO Croatia

R3 - :TUN Tunisia

Congratz @intoronto for the 2nd Canadian win! :clap:

I want to thank all the people, who give points for :CZE.
To be honest, I'm diasappointed from results for our country. My goal was improve the last Czech results (16th place and 77 points). Finally we are at 17th place (if I counted well) with 75 points. :( Still true, that :CZE never was better then 16th best country :d.
Probably, Czech songs never be good enough in compare with rest of the world. 

8 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

I posted the other songs I considered for the Irish ticket in the music thread if anyone is interested:

Jeez, even JC Stewart is Irish :lol: "I Need You To Hate Me" would've been an easy 12 pointer for me in this edition. I've listened to this song so many times and recently it even picked up everywhere on the Lithuanian radios, so that was a huge surprise for me. I was sharing a Top 15 for about 4 weeks with that song on one of the biggest Lithuanian radio stations :p