website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

I don't know about Benolympique, but for me Canada's song was a no-no, I loved it at first but it was soooooo overplayed...

On another note, I was so happy to see @OlympicIRL chose Dermot Kennedy, one of my favorite Irish singers. Giants has been very popular on radios here too lately, but I prefer other songs from him even if this one is great too!

7 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Women's 49kg weightlifting. Booked with a WR in CJ ahead of the 2 Chinese. Now there is 10kg lead to 2nd and Indian should improve by other 5-10kgs easily. 

But she finished in 3rd....rather far behind the Chinese who won with a world record....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Asian_Weightlifting_Championships#Women's_49_kg

(And yes this page is for the current event since it's still called 2020 like the Olympics, apparently)

How on earth can anyone describe that as an almost certain gold medal? :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

slovenia_music_icon_256.png tiscsłowenia.jpg
SLOVENIA

Greeting from jury in National language

English Translation of Greeting

Hi! It's Slovenian jury voting, we have honour to close this amazing show, let's present our votes

Breaking news alert it is too early to call - Wolf Blitzer | Meme Generator 1

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It got pretty good reviews.

So does Breaking Bad, yet....meh.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!