website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

netherlands_music_icon_256.png tischolandia.jpg
NETHERLANDS

Goedenavond Totallympics! Het is ons weer een waar genoegen om deel uit te maken van dit mooie evenement, we willen onze Poolse vrienden graag bedanken voor het organiseren van een erg leuk muziekfeest. Dan volgen nu de stemmen van de Nederlandse jury.

Good evening Totallympics! Once again it's a true pleasure to be part of this wonderful event, we'd like to thank our Polish friends for organizing this very enjoyable musical party. Without further ado, here are the votes of the Dutch jury.

:MLT MALTA 10
:NOR NORWAY 9
:GBR GREAT BRITAIN 8
:MEX MEXICO 7
:TUN TUNISIA 6
:ITA ITALY 5
:SWE SWEDEN 4
:ESP SPAIN 3
:NZL NEW ZEALAND 2
:FRA FRANCE 1

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

A little something about Kuragg: when I first heard it, I almost crossed it out, thinking "ugh, old people music like we have here in the Netherlands with all local 'party singers'"...then I started to like it more and more and more and now it's one of my favourite songs at the moment....la la la la la la laaaa :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Eleven points go to a song of which I don't understand a single word...not even close, I have absolutely no clue what it's about (I don't watch videos, so I seriously have no idea). However, the melody was so addicting and the voices work together so nicely! I have to admit, some of the middle part isn't really my cup of tea at all, but the rest more than made up for it :cheer: