website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

1 minute ago, dcro said:

As a TISC host, receiving scores from Moldova is a... curious experience. Let's just leave it at that.

It wasn't that odd in my case :d I've received more odd things, let's put it that way :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

As Sweden is currently in the Top3 with 12 points from Italy, I would like to point out that it started with me suggesting the song.

So as we are in our first break, it's time for some advertisement for the next contest:

Are you tired of disappointing results in TISC?

Do you want to get 12 points from the committee? 

Have no fear, Vektor is here to point out where you went wrong.

For the generous price of 50 EUR your TISC dreams can finally be realized.

All it makes to call Totallypics-5500-5000-Vektor and for the price of 50 EUR you will also become a TISC legend.

And the first three callers will get a generous -10% discount!

Call now, those 12 points are waiting for you!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It wasn't that odd in my case :d I've received more odd things, let's put it that way :p 

Same. I can attest that I've received points from one juror that included countries that are not participating in that edition :rolleyes: 

Not gonna lie, the first session was a total disaster... :(

I was counting on finally breaking the Top 10 here today, and maybe eyeing for something even higher. Not gonna happen.

Tajna is my favorite Croatian entry so far. It is a very distinctive, indie piece, so I thought that would give it a huge boost (together with the sublime instrumental apart in the middle).

But, once again, I got proven wrong again and got firmly planted near the bottom of the leader-board as per usual. This confirms that I will probably never enter the Top 10 here. Kind of a relief, finally coming to terms with that.

#banbestmen

Mediterranean Standings

1. :ITA Italy 41
  2. :ISR Israele 34
  3. :GRE Greece 27
  4. :FRA France 19
  5. :ESP Spain 18
  6. :MLT Malta 14
  7. :SLO Slovenia 14
  8. :TUN Tunisia 13
  9. :CRO Croatia 3

Some facts:

• Israel never won a medal in the Mediterranean Throphy, their best results it's a 6th place
  • Italy don't win the trophy since Brazil 2018
  • France have an open streak of 6 consecutive podium
  • Frist (and last) Greek podium was in Mexico 2014