website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Anyways, let's catch up once more with the ever-going battle between the establishment and anti-establishment...

As a reminder, juries in blue ("Pro-establishment") are statistically most likely to award points to the Winner and Podium finishers, while juries in red ("Anti-establishment") are statistically least likely to do so...

Groupings of nations in Europe are just fascinating. :d There are interesting examples on the other continents as well.

(click to enlarge)

Pro_Establishment_vs_Anti_Establishment.png

It makes it easier to predict the winner when I know that it's not one of the 12 nations that I voted for. Thankfully Hungary is one of the last countries to vote so I won't spoil it for others early in the voting. :p

Jacek Parol: Pull up – Studio Opinii

Unforunately some votes have been leaked, organizing committee want apologize everyone for that spoiler, but we did evertyhing too keep all votes in secret until Saturday's Grand Final, but penguins again were better than organizers....

antarctica_music_icon_256.png Dzień Pingwina - kiedy wypada? Rodzaje pingwinów i ciekawostki | Viva.pl
aNTARCTICA
:TKL TOKELAU 12
:SAB SABA 11
:REU REUNION 10
:NCL NEW CALEDONIA 9
:MAC MACAU, CHINA 8
:JEY JERSEY 7
:IOM ISLE OF MAN 6
:GIB GIBRALTAR 5
:FRO FAROE ISLANDS 4
:GRL GREENLAND 3
:BOE BONAIRE 2
:ABK ABKHAZIA 1

Laughing Out Loud Mobile Wallpaper | Penguin pictures, Penguin wallpaper,  Pet birds

13 hours ago, hckošice said:

@rybak

I have to apologize, I just got a vaccination invitation for Saturday. I just received an email and sms for Saturday at 13:20. Since the place is a bit far from my place of residence, I estimate that I could be back at home around cca 16:30, thus I will not be able to send my votes. I would like to ask you to send my votes, I will send you the modified templates with the Slovak greetings via PM today.

Thank you for your understading.

Thank you for this news. Of course I will post your templates instead you, health is the most important in the world and I hope that thanks the vaccine you will be safe :) 

Short press release

Due to some technical difficulties the opening ceremony which had to begin today at 19:00 CET (GMT+2) will be delayed about half hour, which means 19:30 CET (GMT+2).

Organizing committee apologize everyone who waits impatiently.

19 hours ago, rybak said:

Jacek Parol: Pull up – Studio Opinii

Unforunately some votes have been leaked, organizing committee want apologize everyone for that spoiler, but we did evertyhing too keep all votes in secret until Saturday's Grand Final, but penguins again were better than organizers....

7 points for Denmark. Not bad! :p

At the beginning I want say thank you to everyone who registered to the contest and decided to travell around Poland in recent month.

The Opening Ceremony is dedicated to Krzysztof Krawczyk, a iconic Polish singer who recently passed away after covid side effects.

Nowe informacje o stanie zdrowia Krzysztofa Krawczyka. Jego agent zabrał  głos - Dziennik.pl

tisclogo.jpeg

Out but still in

Free Canadian Maple Leaf, Download Free Canadian Maple Leaf png images,  Free ClipArts on Clipart Library

As we all know in last Totallympics Annual International Song Contest Canadian singer Shawn Mendes was winner and Canada wins the right to host the contest. Unfortunately Canada couldn't host the event but we can't forget about this fact. Luckily they are competing again. Here you have a little reminder of previous winner.

Shawn Mendes założył własną fundację. "Nasze pokolenie ma moc do zmian" -  ESKA.pl

Free Canadian Maple Leaf, Download Free Canadian Maple Leaf png images,  Free ClipArts on Clipart Library