website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Just to be sure @Werloc & @Agger are you still available as volunteers for the Draw this Friday at 19:00 CET?

Anyone else available please raise your hand, as we need between 4 and 9 members.

I'll probably find out tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Just to be sure @Werloc & @Agger are you still available as volunteers for the Draw this Friday at 19:00 CET?

Anyone else available please raise your hand, as we need between 4 and 9 members.

I will be there of course

42 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I can help out too :yes

:THA Thailand :THA 

Billkin - Skyline

It's the theme song of Thai TV series I Told Sunset About You. It's a high quality gay TV series about two boys' stories and went viral in Southeast and East Asia last year.

9 hours ago, dcro said:

Since @heywoodu is not very eager to enter a song in Dutch, this feels like an appropriate submission. :p

So to open the Festival of Music, I present Vlaanderen Belgium.

:BEL Belgium :BEL

Jaap Reesema & Pommelien Thijs - Nu Wij Niet Meer Praten

Huh, who knew the lady is from Flanders :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!