website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

The second and last dish from Easter table which I selected is...

Sałatka jarzynowa

Sałatka jarzynowa - Po Prostu Pycha

Sałatka jarzynowa or sałatka warzywna (vegetable salad) is always vegetarian salad, consisting of peas, hard boiled eggs, and the mirepoix, always cut into small cubes, seasoned with mayonnaise, salt, pepper. Recipes usually vary by region (tart apples or pickles can be added) and even by household, sometimes even adding meat (for example ham). One such notable exception is "szałot", a Silesian variety which may include not only boiled potatoes, carrots, peas and boiled eggs, but also bacon, sausages or pickled herring.

Wielkanocna sałatka teściowej - przepis ze Smaker.pl

Personally at this Easter I was eating sałatka jarzynowa with parsley, corn, eggs, sausage from żurek, leek, cucumbers and mayonnaise :p

End of the voting!

image.jpeg

The deadline, of sending the votes has now officialy passed and succesfully all 37 nations have submitted their votes, which means that we luckily have avoid disqualfications on both stages. After all troubles, I want say thank you to everyone who will participate at this edition of TAISC and will visit Poland. Now it's time for host nation to prepare everything carefully related with Voting Order Draw and Team Allocation Draw which is scheduled for Friday, April 9th at 19:00 CET (GMT+2) and later for Opening Ceremony and for Grand Final for which everyone are waiting for. Organizing committee will continue presenting next Monuments of History around whole country and other interesting places in following days.

Right now we also opened the window of Festival of Music where everyone can presented songs from non-pariticipating countries at the TAISC 2021. You can start pick the two nations right now. Rules about selecting the songs for festival are the same like for the contest, which means that selected song have to be released after January 1st 2020.

Let's the Festival of Music begins!

Since @heywoodu is not very eager to enter a song in Dutch, this feels like an appropriate submission. :p

So to open the Festival of Music, I present Vlaanderen Belgium.

:BEL Belgium :BEL

Jaap Reesema & Pommelien Thijs - Nu Wij Niet Meer Praten

#banbestmen