website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

1 hour ago, dcro said:

So this post got me paranoid about every song during this evening's listen. :lol:

I'm just wondering who else noticed it, because it's impossible to not notice if you've ever listened to that/those particular artist/s.

4 listens in, I think I have a pretty clear picture on the standings right now. 

I think I'll only need 5 this year and I'll do it in the second part of this week to see if additional time affects my decision making. 

I finally listened to all the songs for the first time and once again the quality is high this edition! Many songs that I actually enjoyed will not get points :( I have 21 left after a first listen, 10 of which are almost sure to be given points.

Some curiosities:

1) In the norwegian song, when it finish, the singer say in spanish: hola, mi nombre es Miguel, ¿tu como te llamas? (hello, my name is Miguel, whats your name), WTF?

2) The song from kazakhstan use the base of the song of an 80s movie: Beverly Hills Cop, the youngest users may be dont know.

3) Why the slovenian singer had a bloody shirt?, he want marry or kill the blonde women?

4) Probably, the clip from Czech Republic is one of the creepiest i can remember

share your curiosities please.