website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

Finally had the time to do the second listen.

I am now down to 20 songs and I don't think that my top 3 is going to change in any way. 

I am also bitterly disappointed by the fact that there are two songs that would probably score points, but one isn't doing itself any favours being in English (the lyrics are just too painful) and one is just soooooooooo similar to another popular song that is executed a thousand times better and I can't unhear it every single time I put it on. 

22 hours ago, Werloc said:

Finally had the time to do the second listen.

I am now down to 20 songs and I don't think that my top 3 is going to change in any way. 

I am also bitterly disappointed by the fact that there are two songs that would probably score points, but one isn't doing itself any favours being in English (the lyrics are just too painful) and one is just soooooooooo similar to another popular song that is executed a thousand times better and I can't unhear it every single time I put it on. 

Boths song are from Asia, i guess.........

I made a "risky" choose this time with a song from an unknown band from my country, i had another "more commercials" and famous argentinas band with a very mediocres songs......with not be the last one, im happy.

1 minute ago, konig said:

Boths song are from Asia, i guess.........

Nope, I'm not talking about the Kazakhstan sample, when you sample music it's literally the point that it's the same, because it's a sample, I have no problem with that, because they're not doing anything to hide their inspiration.

There is a different song out there that thinks its slick.