website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

5 minutes ago, rybak said:

Same, there was a lot amazing entries in that year that could easy won in few next contests. Israel, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Croatia, Armenia. What a damn good year it was.

And congratulations for nomination as well ;) 

I agree. It was a fantastic year for ESC. My faves were Iceland, Estonia, Azerbaijan and Armenia. Thanks.  ??

:POL Poland :POL

After the longest possible considerations (just like Azerbaijan in Eurovision :p) host nation jury finally have chosed their entry for Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021 and decided to publish that song not just few minutes before deadline, but almost 2 hours before...

Chosen entry is from 2021, song was very warmly welcomed by fans of the artist. It will be first time in Poland's TISC history, that an previously selected artist will make their comeback to the our very important event. That artist is... Monika Brodka! Below is her song. I hope that you all will enjoy not only this song but contest itself as well :) 

Monika Brodka - Game Change

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Play me your part

Wrong from the start

I will be the one to fool

Look who’s in charge

The new entourage

Hopping on the back of the bull

Here we go again

If you don’t mind

I’ll bend the rules

Here we go again

Let it go, nothing left to lose

Do I know it

Who’d I want to be

Miss or mister mystery

Would I show it

How I want to play

Dominate or moderate

Never be, ever be, ever be, ever be

ever be, ever be, ever be

I’ll never be the same again

ever be, ever be, ever be

Playing your part

Right from the start

I will be the one who dares

Look who’s in charge

The new entourage

Hopping on the back of the bear

Here we go again

If you don’t mind

I’ll bend the rules

Here we go again

Let it go, nothing left to lose

Do I know it

Who’d I want to be

Miss or mister mistery

Would I show it

How I want to play

Dominate or moderate

Ever be, ever be, ever be

Ever be, ever be, ever be

Deadline has come! 

Time for entering and publishing the entries officially come to end. I want say a big thank you to all 37 nations which registered to TAISC 2021. It will be pleasure to host the contest for all 47 users. Now it's time for host jury to vote. All remaining nations will can start to send their votes from Friday, March 19th.

Below (and in first post) you can find a YouTube playlist with all competing songs in alphabetical order of nations. 

YouTube Playlist

I just finished my first listening and 18 songs have made my first cut. I really liked some of them and the 12 points aren't clear yet, so I will have my second listening in a couple days to start ranking them.

Okay, I think I might have been too nice today...

Only six songs didn't pass my initial quality check, so 30 are moving onto the second stage

Though, I'm a bit conflicted, since there were only six songs that went into the upper bracket, so not many in this selection that I really really liked, at least from the first listen. 

Once again quality of songs is high. Good job everyone! After first two listenings 27 songs remain in "the race". I have 5 candidates to my 12 points, it will be difficult to chose which one deserve for the 12 the most.

Spent a good 2 hours in the train plus walking today and so listened the whole playlist (almost, I lost some time because it took me a while to realize Spotify went to 'related songs' after the playlist finishd :p). Quality really seems to be excellent all around :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!