website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2021

On 02/03/2021 at 17:00, Werloc said:

I can locate her on Twitter or Instagram if we're getting close to the deadline :d 

She might evade Totallympics, but she won't be able to hide there.

LOL you guys.

Don't worry, I wouldn't miss a contest for the world. I already told @Olympian1010 via Twitter that I'm in, but I'm making it official here

15 hours ago, NaBUru38 said:

Probably not, I'm afraid.

Too bad :( if the reason are weak results in past then you should tried again and didnt give up, there is always chance for better result, believe in that ;)

50 minutes ago, Ionoutz24 said:

:MDA Moldova Entry :MDA 

According rules sadly this song isnt eligible to compete in TISC as that entry was selected to compete in Eurovision. You need chose another song.

We are missing :MLT :CAN :GER :SLO :KAZ :EGY from the previous contest, but we still have many days until the deadline, so I am sure some of them will turn up in time. Also...

@rybak I think you forgot to add the Romanian song to the "Participating Nations" table. 

8 minutes ago, Vektor said:

We are missing :MLT :CAN :GER :SLO :KAZ :EGY from the previous contest, but we still got many days until the deadline, so I am sure some of them will turn up in time. Also...

@rybak I think you forgot to add the Romanian song to the "Participating Nations" table. 

I remember about Romanian song, I just haden't access to laptop by two days and I didn't know how add the link to song by phone, but now I will do it ;)

Also from Sunday I will tag again everyone who didn't registered to the contest yet.