website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

2 minutes ago, Govind said:

Of the Topic : Sorry Supporter of current Govt :d..

Just trying to blame some one buddy like our media.. happy to see He went there to encourage our #TeamIndia. .. Which means Govt is start supporting our Athletes  Which we hardly seen earlier..

I dont care a shit abt government or officials when the games are on...

Only good thing that has happened is that he has ensured Deepa gets her physio..

Which should have ben allowed in the first place

1 minute ago, Steve_RP said:

I dont care a shit abt government or officials when the games are on...

Only good thing that has happened is that he has ensured Deepa gets her physio..

Which should have ben allowed in the first place

I agree :yes

One more question.. Just Hypothetical, Suppose we are ending up with out any medal in Shooting after send 13 member team. How govt will ensure federation is responsible for it. And what kind of changed they will make in federation to make this sports better.. I just saw your posting in My mornining .. Just Curious to know

1 minute ago, Govind said:

I agree :yes

One more question.. Just Hypothetical, Suppose we are ending up with out any medal in Shooting after send 13 member team. How govt will ensure federation is responsible for it. And what kind of changed they will make in federation to make this sports better.. I just saw your posting in My mornining .. Just Curious to know

Govt. CANNOT make any changes in any federation. If it is found that govt. is not allowing any NSF to function independently, then that NSF can/will be suspended by the parent world body. 

The only way govt. can influence the federation is through grants. If govt. is not satisfied by performance of a NOC, it can reduce its grants. But, doing so for Shooting would be foolish. Despite, sub-optimal performance here, Shooting still remains one of our best medal hopes for CWG/Asian/Olympics. 

2 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Govt. CANNOT make any changes in any federation. If it is found that govt. is not allowing any NSF to function independently, then that NSF can/will be suspended by the parent world body. 

The only way govt. can influence the federation is through grants. If govt. is not satisfied by performance of a NOC, it can reduce its grants. But, doing so for Shooting would be foolish. Despite, sub-optimal performance here, Shooting still remains one of our best medal hopes for CWG/Asian/Olympics. 

Oh Surprise .. I was not aware of it.  So no body can hold responsible for performance . .then how we will  ensure the things are better than previous Olympics after 4 yrs?

My Question is not only about Shooting .. Its for all our favorite Sports like shooting , Archery,  Wrestling etc..