website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

It looks so wonderful when both players in women's doubles badminton have strong shoulders watching Jolly & Crasto play together today was a terrific experience, ofcourse at times they looked out of position as they don't play together these days but even with that they looked far better than any other Indian pair I have seen for a long time. Now that Mattias Bo is the coach I expect him to speak his mind and allow them to play together atleast for the next 2 years till the Olympics. On the other hand Ashmita has got the Lin Dan air about her the way she walks around on the court, needs to improve her concentration she has such delightful shots just need to tighten her game unforced errors are just too many at the moment, we need to be patient with her as no other of our singles players have even half the skills she possesses.

Indians In Action

ATP 1000 Masters Tour

Italy  - Rohan/Matwe play in Rd1

ATP Challenger Tour

France -  Divj/Artem play in Rd1

Germany - Sumit/Vishnu, Yuki/Saketh play in Rd1

Kazakistan - Arjun/Vladyslav play in Rd1

Croatia     - Sriram/Jeevan, Anirudh/Vijay play in Rd1

BWF Thomas & Uber Cup 2022

Thomas Cup:- India 5 - 0 Germany 

India Vs Canada

Uber Cup    :- India 4 - 1 Canada

PGA Wells Fargo Championship 2022

T6 Anirban Lahiri 

APGA  Maekyung Open 2022

T10 Viraj

T19 Honey

T33 Khalin

T38 karandeep

T43 Chikkarangappa, Veer

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

12 hours ago, Sanjib said:

It looks so wonderful when both players in women's doubles badminton have strong shoulders watching Jolly & Crasto play together today was a terrific experience, ofcourse at times they looked out of position as they don't play together these days but even with that they looked far better than any other Indian pair I have seen for a long time. Now that Mattias Bo is the coach I expect him to speak his mind and allow them to play together atleast for the next 2 years till the Olympics. On the other hand Ashmita has got the Lin Dan air about her the way she walks around on the court, needs to improve her concentration she has such delightful shots just need to tighten her game unforced errors are just too many at the moment, we need to be patient with her as no other of our singles players have even half the skills she possesses.

Where did you watch the matches

4 hours ago, Siddhartha Talukdar said:

Where did you watch the matches

Voot OTT platform, take an annual subscription it took around 299 for 1 year a couple of months back, this year Fifa world cup is also coming only on Voot and it's channels.

I'm surprised how Akarshi won the national trials with this game, no smash, no backhand, no court coverage, no deception, just a few drop shots, she will be smashed tomorrow by Kim Ga Yun, not good signs for our Ladies singles the better skilled players like Tasnim, Ashmita etc need to raise their game.

Indians In Action

ATP 1000 Masters Tour

Italy  - Rohan/Matwe play in Rd2

WTA 1000 

Italy :- Sania/Lucie play in Rd2

ATP Challenger Tour

France -  Divj/Artem play in Rd1

Germany -  Sumit plays in Rd1

Sumit/Vishnu, Yuki/Saketh play in Rd1

Kazakistan - Sasi plays in Rd1

Arjun/Vladyslav play in Rd1

Croatia     - Sriram/Jeevan, Anirudh/Vijay play in Rd1