website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

1 minute ago, Madhusudhan said:

finally good news started coming.....india def argentina in hockey after 6 years...... atanu das in archery QF:clap:

If Atanu Das come over the Korean monster in Q/F.. Sure shot of medal

good day atlast...Hockey ensured that India need pull there socks in last quarter ...all the hard work of first 3 quarters will go in wind if 4th quarter our team play lethargic or lose composure..Manpreet was crumbling and losing easy balls in defence.... As such We were much better team today and even yesterday where we should have actually won against Germany... The best part about this match i can now expect medal from Indian hockey coz they are now not that team who will just scoop all the balls from defence as they cant play it in midfield and hoping someone will take it... or hit a hard shot in D expecting some indian stick diverting the ball in goal post... They are now playing awesome hockey with stamina equal to europeans and skills better than them except 4th quarter stamina....Now in archery, I am watching Atanu BINDas for the first time in archery and this guy is awesome... He has got nothing to do with external pressure ... Hitting the last 10 at such a pressure situation especially the cuban racing back from behind to equal 4-4 is commendable... 29 series on last set shows us all ... He is calm composed and confident... Lee should be sad to meet him so early for sure... Hope this will also ignite our woman archers.. Deepika and Bombayla devi may also play well tomorrow... Didnt expect anything from Heena but surprised to see her score low in precision where she is always at 295 and above range...

1 hour ago, shrikant said:

good day atlast...Hockey ensured that India need pull there socks in last quarter ...all the hard work of first 3 quarters will go in wind if 4th quarter our team play lethargic or lose composure..Manpreet was crumbling and losing easy balls in defence.... As such We were much better team today and even yesterday where we should have actually won against Germany... The best part about this match i can now expect medal from Indian hockey coz they are now not that team who will just scoop all the balls from defence as they cant play it in midfield and hoping someone will take it... or hit a hard shot in D expecting some indian stick diverting the ball in goal post... They are now playing awesome hockey with stamina equal to europeans and skills better than them except 4th quarter stamina....Now in archery, I am watching Atanu BINDas for the first time in archery and this guy is awesome... He has got nothing to do with external pressure ... Hitting the last 10 at such a pressure situation especially the cuban racing back from behind to equal 4-4 is commendable... 29 series on last set shows us all ... He is calm composed and confident... Lee should be sad to meet him so early for sure... Hope this will also ignite our woman archers.. Deepika and Bombayla devi may also play well tomorrow... Didnt expect anything from Heena but surprised to see her score low in precision where she is always at 295 and above range...

Henna score was low even in 10m Air pistol .. lost the hope in shooting now . Atleast 1 medal possible (Far sight impossible).. Don't expect anything now .. Atleast let the scores be better.

But Atanu (BIN)Das is just awesome.. I was just speech less to see his score in 1st round 29-29-30 .. Literally Insane.. If he overcome the Korean Monster in Q/F.. Sure shot of Medal .. No pressure for him.

Hockey, Looks like P.R. Sreejesh will ensure , Indian Kids taking hockey bat now instead of Circket Bat .. :yes