website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

:offtopic::offtopic:

As one of the most active National Threads on Totallympics, I would like to inform you that if you are interested I could create a sub-domain only for Indian sport fans, named like india.totallympics.com (and where instead of india we can put any word you prefer), with the same structure of Totallympics (sections, threads etc.) and in your own language.

You can find more info in this thread. Let me know if you are interested :)

Just now, Sindo said:

As one of the most active National Threads on Totallympics, I would like to inform you that if you are interested I could create a sub-domain only for Indian sport fans, named like india.totallympics.com (and where instead of india we can put any word you prefer), with the same structure of Totallympics (sections, threads etc.).

It sounds good but majority feel it should be mobile friendly to be more active. So that all can access on the go, since majority use mobile to access the information. 

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

4 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

It sounds good but majority feel it should be mobile friendly to be more active. So that all can access on the go, since majority use mobile to access the information. 

Unfortunately right now this is the maximum level of mobile freindly we can reach. The only way to go over would be creating an app, but that would be very expensive. Surfing the forum from the mobile's browser is pretty mobile friendly from what I know, there are also push notifications from the browser. What do you think is lacking to be more attractive from mobile?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

As one of the most active National Threads on Totallympics, I would like to inform you that if you are interested I could create a sub-domain only for Indian sport fans, named like india.totallympics.com (and where instead of india we can put any word you prefer), with the same structure of Totallympics (sections, threads etc.) and in your own language.

Yes, please.

Nice to hear there is interested into that! I'm sure if you will all join and contribute it will become an amazing place for Indian sport fans.

I would need a person who would be the "admin" of the forum. Then of course you can all contribute, but an admin is needed to take some decisions, such as the name of the sub-domain, the structure, how to make the community grow etc. Is there someone interested for this position? :)

6 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I could.  We can close this thread and in the last post give the link of New Indian Thread for new users. 

That's nice, let's keep in touch in the next days.

But please note it will not be an "Indian Thread", it will be an "Indian forum" :p  So the home page of india.totallympics.com will look more or less like Totallympics' home page. There will be less sections than here of course, and maybe for indian smaller sports like handball, pentathlon, water polo, diving etc. it won't be necessary to have one section for each of them but you could one one section for "other sports", while for big sports like badminton, shooting, field hockey etc you will have a section. But this is something we can discuss at a later stage.

15 minutes ago, Sindo said:

That's nice, let's keep in touch in the next days.

But please note it will not be an "Indian Thread", it will be an "Indian forum" :p  So the home page of india.totallympics.com will look more or less like Totallympics' home page. There will be less sections than here of course, and maybe for indian smaller sports like handball, pentathlon, water polo, diving etc. it won't be necessary to have one section for each of them but you could one one section for "other sports", while for big sports like badminton, shooting, field hockey etc you will have a section. But this is something we can discuss at a later stage.

But we can always come back to the main Totallympics main forum and comment on the various threads, right?