website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

My Day #1 Analysis

Worst Performance :- Chanu  A sure medal went up in smoke....Blame her totally for not getting the medal, Best chance for her n the country to have got a medal.

Best Performance  :- Sania/ Prarthana Well played and took the match to the 3rd Set.

Though Dattu performace was the best result. I had to give to the spirit both showed in the match..

Hockey was not good performace but to break a jinx of 12 yrs without victory is a good feeling.

Edited by Prashanth

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

1 hour ago, Prashanth said:

My Day #1 Analysis

Worst Performance :- Chanu  A sure medal went up in smoke....Blame her totally for not getting the medal, Best chance for her n the country to have got a medal.

Best Performance  :- Sania/ Prarthana Well played and took the match to the 3rd Set.

Though Dattu performace was the best result. I had to give to the spirit both showed in the match..

Hockey was not good performace but to break a jinx of 12 yrs without victory is a good feeling.

chanu was such a disappointment.....the competition was'nt of a high standard.....She could have won bronze if she lifted that 106 in clean and jerk.....instead she missed all 3 chances

We all over here are over reacting of the missed chances....We have to first show sportsman spirit...The essence of Olympics. All are there to get medals, Some have to win and some have to loose. We can show disappointment but not accuse or talk ill about the people who have sacrificed a lot to be just there. I can understand the disappointment of the fans, But we have to put ourselves in their shoes and think. My example of yesterday I was crumbling when Jitu and Mira were performing and was so hyper then imagine their nerves n pressure. So we all have to be calm and show disappointment in a better way.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

if only all our athletes get same attention in national level and other events they could have taken pressure like cricketers... somehow badminton and hockey is getting good importance and viewership ... we are able to see the positive in these sports....shooting archery and other sports hardly matter for indians... they are considered once in 4 years... they are bound to crumble in pressure

2 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

We all over here are over reacting of the missed chances....We have to first show sportsman spirit...The essence of Olympics. All are there to get medals, Some have to win and some have to loose. We can show disappointment but not accuse or talk ill about the people who have sacrificed a lot to be just there. I can understand the disappointment of the fans, But we have to put ourselves in their shoes and think. My example of yesterday I was crumbling when Jitu and Mira were performing and was so hyper then imagine their nerves n pressure. So we all have to be calm and show disappointment in a better way.

Cant really buy that argument......

do fans have mental conditioning coaches...the reason why they are participating is bcz they have elevated themselves.....

now u judge them by their standard....

dont think anyone is speaking ill of them......but if its about the performances, criticisms would be vital for growth