gvaisakh

15 minutes ago, Prakash said:

The Indian Archery Men team finish the ranking round at: 

Pravin Jadhav: 656 (31st) 
Atanu Das: 653 (35th) 
Tarundeep Rai: 652 (37th)

Indian team: 1961 (9th) 
Mixed team: 1319 (9th)

It means Korea in Qtrs, right for both events?

13 minutes ago, tirtha22 said:

Men's team and mixed team both faces Korea after first match

Only Tarundeep will face Korean in QF.

Don't know how it happens...........But for India it will exactly happens:cry: Out of so many teams exactly we are facing Koreans :(

Tarundeep Rai will meet Ukraine's Oleksii Hunbin 
Atanu Das will lock horns with Taipei's Deng Yu-Cheng 
Pravin Jadhav will be up against ROC's Galsan Bazarzhapov 

The Indian men's team will play Kazakhstan in the first round and will run into Korea in the quarterfinal

In the mixed team, Deepika Kumari and Pravin Jadhav will meet Chinese Taipei's Lin Chia-En and Tang Chih-Chun in the first round and will most probably run into Korea in the quarterfinals. Korea will meet Bangladesh in the first round.

2 hours ago, Prakash said:

The Indian Archery Men team finish the ranking round at: 

Pravin Jadhav: 656 (31st) 
Atanu Das: 653 (35th) 
Tarundeep Rai: 652 (37th)

Indian team: 1961 (9th) 
Mixed team: 1319 (9th)

1 hour ago, Prakash said:

Either Golds in Archery or no medal now 

Weightlifting :

“Our competitors are the lifters from China, USA and Indonesia. We have worked on snatch. But the weights will be decided based on what the others are doing. We don’t want to take unnecessary risks,” national coach Vijay Sharma told PTI from Tokyo.

In Archery mens team is big time disappointment and particularly atanu das....deepika did decent job

But some how our archery team finda way to finish ninth place in events where we have medal chances (i.e. womens individaul, mixed team and mens team) resulting in QF draw against korea....the only way we could have got archery medal is avoiding koreans before semis...

Most surprising is Atnau finishing behind praveen jadhav resulting in breakup of atanu-deepika combination

As some one said its either gold or no medal in archery....i hope they raises their level from now onwards

17 minutes ago, Madhusudhan said:

In Archery mens team is big time disappointment and particularly atanu das....deepika did decent job

But some how our archery team finda way to finish ninth place in events where we have medal chances (i.e. womens individaul, mixed team and mens team) resulting in QF draw against korea....the only way we could have got archery medal is avoiding koreans before semis...

Most surprising is Atnau finishing behind praveen jadhav resulting in breakup of atanu-deepika combination

As some one said its either gold or no medal in archery....i hope they raises their level from now onwards

They mostly don't do well in Ranking rounds  you need to simulate the environment and have 64 athletes shoot with them 72 arrows in 2 hrs may 1.5 hours I don't think at home during practice the federation is creating a similar ambience.