website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

8 hours ago, Dolby said:

As expected, Narsingh has to undergo another test before he is cleared for Rio. 

Source

As far as I understood from the statement of a sports medicine expert on tv- the drug will be detectable in his body for months. Drugs are removed from the body as per their half lives. But what will be important is the level- because if he took it only once due to sabotage in the month of June - there will be a permissable limit which won't cause a ban because with sabotage theory accepted - one time ingestion will not be considered to cause any benefit.

Badminton Schedules

Men’s Singles

No Date Match Time(IST)
1. 12th of August Kidambi Srikanth vs Lino Munoz 5:35 A.M
2. 14th of August Kidambi Srikanth vs Henri Hurskainen 7:10 P.M

Women’s Singles

No. Date Match Time(IST)
1. 11th of August Saina Nehwal vs Lohanny Vicente 7:50 P.M
2. 14th of August Saina Nehwal vs Marija Ulitina 5:25 P.M
3. 11th of August P V Sindhu vs Laura Sarosi  6:40 P.M
4. 14th of August P V Sindhu vs Michelle Li 7:45 P.M

Men’s Doubles

No. Date Match Time(IST)
1. 11th of August Manu Attri/Sumeeth Reddy vs Hendra Setiawan/Mohammad Ahsan 5:30 P.M
2. 12th of August Manu Attri/Sumeeth Reddy vs Chai Biao/Hong Wei 7:50 P.M 
3. 14th of August Manu Attri/Sumeeth Reddy vs Kenichi Hayakawa/Hiroyuki Endo 4:25 A.M

Women’s Doubles

No. Date Match Time(IST)
1. 11th of August Jwala Gutta/Ashwini Ponnappa vs Ayaka Takahashi/Mitasu Matsutomo 4:30 P.M
2. 12th of August Jwala Gutta/Ashwini Ponnappa vs Selena Piek/Eefje Muskens 5:30 P.M
3. 13th of August Jwala Gutta/Ashwini Ponnappa vs Puttita Supajirakul/Sapsiree Taerattanchai 7:15 P.M

guys 3 days to go :clap:......... We have the largest team ever in ...................

what would be the best case scenario according to you ? 

for me ........ 10 medals and a gold( by abhinav )  is the best case scenario including dipa and the hockey team to  medal ( I am just crazy about the impossible girl)......dil maange more :yikes:....I am not even thinking of the worst case scenerio 

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

13 hours ago, tirtha22 said:

I saw in Totallympics that Fatma El Shernoubi of Egypt received wild card in womens 1500 m athletics. Egypt also has 4 more participants in athletics. Can you explain what kind of quota is that?

Paisa quota :yikes: