website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

On 7/14/2016 at 17:25, Suneet said:

Paes and Bopanna will be playing together in the Davis Cup doubles rubber this weekend against South Korea. Some much needed practice playing together:)

Nice short win for them...hope the pair plays to their potential and leaves the politics behind.

Hello friends, I have been a silent viewer of this forum since last few months. Finally got tempted to officially joined the forum. I would like to appreciate the depth of knowledge of the members in the community regarding Indian Sports.:)

Edited by Reddy

2 hours ago, Reddy said:

Hello friends, I have been a silent viewer of this forum since last few months. Finally got tempted to officially joined the forum. I would like to appreciate the depth of knowledge of the members in the community regarding Indian Sports.:)

Welcome...

2 hours ago, Reddy said:

Welcome :hatoff:

3 hours ago, Reddy said:

Welcome! :)

4 hours ago, Reddy said:

welcome to totallympics .......

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi