website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

MAGNIFICENT MARY ...........................:bowdown::bowdown:........... We will miss the smiling Mangte Chungneijang , the lady with the dancing feet , with hands of steel .........

to be honest I always felt she was always going to be over matched moving from the 45-48 which she dominated to 50 where she was so much smaller and with much less reach ............ but she coped the very best way she can and in this match I felt it was 50-50 match ...................... Goodbye Mary 

u8_Mary-Kom.jpg?6ee7ea

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Yaaa...Blaming judges doesn't help...Even me too thought German had complete game plan against Mary...Felt she was over done by the game of opponent...

She had ruled the world for 10 years...Unfortunate that there was no Olympics for Women in that time...

Still he climbed the weight group and got the bronze last time...

salute to the Best boxer of India...

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

1 hour ago, gvaisakh said:

Devastated with Mary's loss. German had a great game plan (open stance similar to India's Akhil Kumar) to affect Mary's usual game play. #EndOfAnEra #Legend

So sad :facepalm:..

Even Indians get selected..AIBA will not let us to move to the medal round that's a different story

Edited by Prakash