website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

20 minutes ago, Vivek said:

I think in athletics grand Prix no one got olympic quota today. Please tell us if you have any information...

It was a single day event. All got over ysday. There was no events today.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

29 minutes ago, Vivek said:

I think in athletics grand Prix no one got olympic quota today. Please tell us if you have any information...

Some of the events were cancelled due to lack of participants like Mens 400 metres huddles , women's long jump , women's 1500 metre

Most of the events had only 3 participants.

Also in 5000 m , men and women competed in the same race :lol:

Competing without footwear, T. D. Rajendran, the 80-year-old managing director of a herb company in Tamil Nadu, India,won the 5,000m race walk in the men's 80-84 category at the Asia Masters Athletics Championships at Kallang yesterday

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/athletics-rajendran-puts-heart-and-sole-into-win

1 hour ago, nitinsanker said:

priyanka finished the 20km walk for woman with a PB of  1:40:04 .......improving on her PB of 1:40:10 ......

Yes, the overall performance in 20km race walk men&women were below par. Devender Singh was expected to do much better. Anyway today the big day, last chance to get the final quota in 50km race walk and it is expected all 3 will finish below 4hr 6min.

1 hour ago, Sanjib said:

Yes, the overall performance in 20km race walk men&women were below par. Devender Singh was expected to do much better. Anyway today the big day, last chance to get the final quota in 50km race walk and it is expected all 3 will finish below 4hr 6min.

Can someone explain how Sakshi won the semi-final yesterday, the score was 10-10, while the Chinese got the last points? I guess I'm missing some rule in wrestling.