website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

2 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

India fail to qualify a team at TT in Tokyo in either gender

The last ray of hope is still there, if any of the 2 genders can win all 3 qtrs, semis and final, tomorrow and day after we can still qualify as th 9th team.

29 minutes ago, Sanjib said:

The last ray of hope is still there, if any of the 2 genders can win all 3 qtrs, semis and final, tomorrow and day after we can still qualify as th 9th team.

This always seems to happen to us in team sports...... I remember our women archery team losing to belarus...... 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

2 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

This always seems to happen to us in team sports...... I remember our women archery team losing to belarus...... 

The women's tie was heartbreaking, watched the matches, felt the men deserved to loose, don't know why Archana did not play today though.

14 hours ago, Sanjib said:

The women's tie was heartbreaking, watched the matches, felt the men deserved to loose, don't know why Archana did not play today though.

I don't know what has happened to the men..... They played pretty badly even against a side like Luxemburg..... For sathiyan to win so closely against even a 200 ranked player was shocking

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

19 hours ago, nitinsanker said:

I don't know what has happened to the men..... They played pretty badly even against a side like Luxemburg..... For sathiyan to win so closely against even a 200 ranked player was shocking

Sathiyan is fatigue for sue...He played in some league in Dec-Jan. A Coach was really missed, a great chance was squandered by both teams. Our best 2 didn't play well when needed. 

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

Apparently Nethra Kumanan won bronze medal in Laser Radial event in World Cup Series. Too bad it was Olympic qualification event for only North America zone. She is expected to win Olympic quota from Asia though as nations like Japan, China, Malaysia, Thailand have already qualified

https://site-isaf.soticcloud.net/worldcup/miami_2020.php?rgtaid=21002&evntid=40311&view=fleetevent&includeref=regattaevents88953#results__21002