website statistics

India National Thread | Road to Tokyo 2020

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His plea about what ??? There are qualifying tournaments still left..if he wants to compete he can...ask for wild card may be when he tries and loses. At the moment he may not even be the best in Indi

I saw so many lists for possible medallists so my listicle    Top 20 Medal chances for India( this is in no order )    1. 50m Prone - Gagan Narang - Medalllist last year in one of t

We are seeing very good result in shooting, Armed forces played a big role in creating a poll of good shooters in India. I think Army can easily repeat their shooting success in Equestrian, Canoeing,

Posted Images

Till last week all were sure Saina wasn't going to qualify for Olympics. So, good progress in one week.

Also, everybody knows Saina is not a medal hope this time around. In WS, it is quite close in top 8 (Marin instead of Li, who is at present WR 8). It is very unlikely someone outside the top 8 can medal (maybe An Se Young). Top 8 have class, are in good form and go deep in the tournament. Among them, it would depend on the draw and performance on the day but my bet is that medals would be divided among Marin, Sindhu and the Japanese. 

20 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Till last week all were sure Saina wasn't going to qualify for Olympics. So, good progress in one week.

Also, everybody knows Saina is not a medal hope this time around. In WS, it is quite close in top 8 (Marin instead of Li, who is at present WR 8). It is very unlikely someone outside the top 8 can medal (maybe An Se Young). Top 8 have class, are in good form and go deep in the tournament. Among them, it would depend on the draw and performance on the day but my bet is that medals would be divided among Marin, Sindhu and the Japanese. 

Yeah, good performance overall here by Saina, ltl above 5000 pts for being in Qtrs and her lowest scoring event with scores will be out. So should jump by a few places.

57 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Saina has got 5040 points and good thing is no one below her reached the QF. So she will move atleast a couple places.

I would add Tai to that category.