website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Yes she have chance to qualify like many other . But that list is for those who are currently inside cutoff list . We will have two entry in single , two in women may be one each in double at the time Qualifications end

Edited by rohan sharma

8 minutes ago, rohan sharma said:

Yes she have chance to qualify like many other . But that list is for those who are currently inside cutoff list . We will have two entry in single , two in women may be one each in double at the time Qualifications end

Saina's form in Jan tournaments will tell the story.

12 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Pooja Dhanda was stunned by  Anshu 

Sonam edged Sakshi with 4 point throw with 2 seconds left 

Overrated by ranking, Seema lost to Nirmala

Rest of the team was same as World Champs

I am surprised at nirmala as she seems to have come from nowhere and I think she is in her mid thirties, would have liked pooja gehlot or seema to have qualified........ 

Sonam I think deserves her chance, she is young and will only improve, she has dominated the cadets . .... And sakshi has not been good form 

Anshu again is young and deserves her place...... She will have a tough time preserving her place with pooja danda and mansi being very good wrestlers

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

1 hour ago, nitinsanker said:

mansi being very good wrestlers

Actually not Mansi isn't a good wrestler at all. I remember how she lost all her matches at the 2018 Youth Olympics finishing 10th, most of them lost by tech superiority. Very difficult to expect anything from there at least for 4 years 

Malaysia Master : Pv sindhu, Saina , Sai Prneeth & Srikant Kidambi all set to participate in first tournament of the year . Read out Indian draw and who will they face in road to gold medal inside ??

https://sportstalk24.com/saina-sindhu-and-kidambi-faces-tough-task-in-malaysia-masters/

4 minutes ago, rohan sharma said:

Indian volleyball set to participate in Olympic Qualifier starting tomorrow. Read full Indian schedule and tournament link ??

https://sportstalk24.com/indian-volleyball-team-set-to-participated-in-olympics-qualifier/  

It is obvious that there is no chance of anything here but hope they can win a match or so..... 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi