website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

13 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

Wow...... Three golds in 4 events...... Divyansh,  Manu, Elavanil........ All under 20 I think........ I was hoping for 6 medals in the world Cup finals ..... Got three...... Possibly in the mixed pairs we can get two I hope but the pairs team may not have any of the gold medalists barring manu 

Divyansh will also be there. Also, realistically speaking we had 7 Gold chances: 10m events plus 25m W. 3-5 medals in them is amazing. 

9 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

From Tomorrow....

1 hour ago, Siddhartha Talukdar said:

Any news of Asian Archery Championships 

Archery Association of India has been suspended by World Archery. So, even though we will be participating as neutral athletes in the Asian Archery Championships, I don't think our women archers are eligible to take part in the Continental Qualification Tournament. 

2 hours ago, Dolby said:

Archery Association of India has been suspended by World Archery. So, even though we will be participating as neutral athletes in the Asian Archery Championships, I don't think our women archers are eligible to take part in the Continental Qualification Tournament. 

They are eligible to qualify because team is selected by the committee nominated by WA.

4 minutes ago, Shravan Kumar said:

They are eligible to qualify because team is selected by the committee nominated by WA.

All quotas in Archery are allocated to NOC and not to individuals. Since, they are not representing any NOC, how can they win quota? 

8 minutes ago, Dolby said:

All quotas in Archery are allocated to NOC and not to individuals. Since, they are not representing any NOC, how can they win quota? 

They can qualify. They are representing NOC they are not having a NA so if they solve it before Tokyo everything is fine otherwise they have to go under IOC flag.

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

Awesome day for India winning 3 of the 4 gold medals.With this India once again topped the ISSF WC (this time the finals) to wrap up it's campaign in style in China. :cheer::champion:

Mixed team events are left.