website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

India National Thread | Road to Tokyo 2020

4 minutes ago, Shravan Kumar said:

They are eligible to qualify because team is selected by the committee nominated by WA.

All quotas in Archery are allocated to NOC and not to individuals. Since, they are not representing any NOC, how can they win quota? 

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His plea about what ??? There are qualifying tournaments still left..if he wants to compete he can...ask for wild card may be when he tries and loses. At the moment he may not even be the best in Indi

I saw so many lists for possible medallists so my listicle    Top 20 Medal chances for India( this is in no order )    1. 50m Prone - Gagan Narang - Medalllist last year in one of t

We are seeing very good result in shooting, Armed forces played a big role in creating a poll of good shooters in India. I think Army can easily repeat their shooting success in Equestrian, Canoeing,

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Dolby said:

All quotas in Archery are allocated to NOC and not to individuals. Since, they are not representing any NOC, how can they win quota? 

They can qualify. They are representing NOC they are not having a NA so if they solve it before Tokyo everything is fine otherwise they have to go under IOC flag.

1 hour ago, depleter said:

She is in the team....I have checked the entry list.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

She is in the team but ineligible for the Olympic qualifiers...

“It was not explicitly mentioned but since she (Deepika) finished fourth, she is eligible to take part in the Asian Championship but not Olympic qualifier. We have sent all the results to the Transitory Committee who have forwarded the entries already,” a member of the selection committee said. Last date for confirming entries is Tuesday.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/sport/other/2019/oct/15/olympic-setback-for-deepika-2047597.html

Edited by sanjaydas