website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

India didn't play well against Belgium... Today they totally dominated... Now the most important match against Australia 

today India dominated totally

Edited by shrikant

As per circle penetration It was onesided in India's favour, but scoreline 2-1. India should have won by 4-1. However Indian team is wining in big tournaments, its giving good feeling. 

India's mixed recurve team of Deepika and Atanu reach the final of Antalya World Cup !!!! :clap::clap::clap::bounce::bounce::IND:IND

They beat Turkey, Russia and Italy on their way to the final...(and for anyone wondering, no this has no impact on Oly qualification)...

@shrikant We dint convert the chances and dint make it count the good positional game. PC was bad and the forwards missed chances. Sreejesh again misses the ball between his legs. I think they are catching his weakness in his game otherwise he is good in both sides.

Edited by Prashanth

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

12 hours ago, nitinsanker said:

I feel that 120 means all the qualifications the way we want it to happen I do feel one or two may not and we may end up around 114-117 with one or two drops ...But I do hope you are right and I am wrong as I would love to see India cross 120 ..................... It would be tremendous achievement 

Yes, we will definitely get it, without doubt. A little bit of participation in international events from L Suriya and Jaisha would help though.

Edited by Sanjib

12 hours ago, Prashanth said:

India win 2 - 1 against Korea....

Scenario look like this

India beat Australia - will be in final

India draws - will be in final if GBR looses or draws with BEL.

India lost - will be in final if BEL beats GBR but not with very big margin

11 hours ago, Prashanth said:

@shrikant We dint convert the chances and dint make it count the good positional game. PC was bad and the forwards missed chances. Sreejesh again misses the ball between his legs. I think they are catching his weakness in his game otherwise he is good in both sides.

Also I think sreejesh  is feeling the stress of being both the captain and goalkeeper , - it is a difficult combination ...also it is good that he is realising this weakness he has a month or so to practice and eliminate it 

But still Indias performance has been great ....... By the way 

India with 7 points plays against Aus with 10 points 

Belgium ( 4)  Plays GBR with 5 points 

Possible scenerio 

India draws or wins against australia we are in the final 

If India loses and GBR and BEL draw - India is in the final 

If India Loses and GBR wins - GBR in the final , India plays for Bronze 

If India Loses and BEL win - India and BEL end up with same points .......... Goal difference BEL is -3 and India +1 , Is the position going to be determined by goal difference ? - Currently in the table Korea is placed ahead of Germany I am not clear why ???

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi