website statistics

India National Thread | Road to Tokyo 2020

gvaisakh
Followers 27

Table Tennis draw

India's Manika Batra and Sharath Kamal will face Chinese Taipei's Lin Yun-ju and Cheng I-Ching, the third seeds, in their opening mixed doubles match.

India's Sutirtha Mukherjee will face Sweden's Linda Bergström in the first round. 

The Indian will next have to stave off a challenge from Portugal's Yu Fu in the second round and face host nation's Mima Ito in the third round.

Manika Batra to face Great Britain's Ho Tin-Tin in Round 1, will be up against Ukraine's Margaryta Pesotska in the second round and meet Sofia Polcanova of Austria in the third.

India's top male paddlers Sharath Kamal and G Sathiyan get a bye in the first round in the men's singles draw.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His plea about what ??? There are qualifying tournaments still left..if he wants to compete he can...ask for wild card may be when he tries and loses. At the moment he may not even be the best in Indi

I saw so many lists for possible medallists so my listicle    Top 20 Medal chances for India( this is in no order )    1. 50m Prone - Gagan Narang - Medalllist last year in one of t

We are seeing very good result in shooting, Armed forces played a big role in creating a poll of good shooters in India. I think Army can easily repeat their shooting success in Equestrian, Canoeing,

Posted Images

India is gradually emerging as a strong force in FS wrestling. At the Cadet Worlds, we have stellar performance from the boys. Three girls are already in the semis.

Time for GR to take note.

World Cadet Wrestling Championship

India won 2 Gold 1 Silver & 3 Bronze to finish on the top of Team ranking for the first time in world Championship with 147 point ahead of USA(143)

Medalist

🥇 Aman ( 48kg) Sagar (80kg)
🥈 JASKARAN (60kg)
🥉 Chirag (51kg) Jaideep (71kg) Sahil(110kg)

🇮🇳

It seems draws are not favoring indians...Already we had tough draws in Badminton and TT

Now in Boxing also we got some what tough draws:

Amit has to face his nemesis zoirov in semis

Mary kom has to face 3rd seed colombian boxer in 2nd round and chinese boxer in semis

Vikas krishnan has to face cuban boxer in 2nd round

Manish Koushik has to face cuban boxer in 2nd round