website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

On 16/07/2020 at 19:10, Arup said:

'It is my dream to see India host Olympics' - Nita Ambani 

Very ambitious. Doable but needs lots of investment. I think in  2034 we can do if our economy stabilizes in 2-3 years. 

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

I know its very early to predict but Badminton qualification extended to first 17 weeks of 2021 from a situation of about 5 tournaments remaining, can the likes of Saina Nehwal, Kidambi, Ashwini-Reddy, Ashwini-Satwik qualify or it will give advantage young dark horses like Lakshya Sen who will be more mature by then

19 hours ago, Siddhartha Talukdar said:

I know its very early to predict but Badminton qualification extended to first 17 weeks of 2021 from a situation of about 5 tournaments remaining, can the likes of Saina Nehwal, Kidambi, Ashwini-Reddy, Ashwini-Satwik qualify or it will give advantage young dark horses like Lakshya Sen who will be more mature by then

Don't worry the only people assured are Sindhu and Chirag/Sathwik. Sai Praneeth is in as of now but you never know. As for all others they would have to win couple of tournaments to even have a chance to qualify.

25 minutes ago, Shravan Kumar said:

India has been upgraded to ?on mixed 4*400 relay, as a Bahranian athlete has tested positive.

Anu Raghavan has been upgraded to ?in women's 400m due to the same issue mentioned above.

400m hurdles and not 400m. 

19 hours ago, Shravan Kumar said:

India has been upgraded to ?on mixed 4*400 relay, as a Bahranian athlete has tested positive.

Anu Raghavan has been upgraded to ?in women's 400m due to the same issue mentioned above.

Happy with both the upgradation.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go