website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

45 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

We are expecting at least 3-4 people to get quota today. And hope rest get through Box off. Then 2 in world qualifiers. That would be full contingent of 13 fingers crossed.do note

for Sakshi, Simranjit there are no playoffs possible if they lose..,..... Based on what I saw in the earlier bouts Simranjeet possibly should win. The Mongolian is seeded second but the seeding is a bit deceptive...... 

Sakshi may have a really close bout against the KOR....... Ae is also youth gold medallist and similar age to sakshi...... Ae was also in great form 

Sachin has a decent chance to get through the play offs the others are not so great.... 

Amit, Mary and Manish I hope along with at least one of the other girls should get thru...... Amits opening bout was a disaster but possibly he had problems meeting weight and looked drained..... Hopefully should be back in good form today... 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

15 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

for Sakshi, Simranjit there are no playoffs possible if they lose..,..... Based on what I saw in the earlier bouts Simranjeet possibly should win. The Mongolian is seeded second but the seeding is a bit deceptive...... 

Sakshi may have a really close bout against the KOR....... Ae is also youth gold medallist and similar age to sakshi...... Ae was also in great form 

Sachin has a decent chance to get through the play offs the others are not so great.... 

Amit, Mary and Manish I hope along with at least one of the other girls should get thru...... Amits opening bout was a disaster but possibly he had problems meeting weight and looked drained..... Hopefully should be back in good form today... 

Which means a possible 10/13 from this tournament wow, fingers crossed.