website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

1 hour ago, depleter said:

She is in the team....I have checked the entry list.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

She is in the team but ineligible for the Olympic qualifiers...

“It was not explicitly mentioned but since she (Deepika) finished fourth, she is eligible to take part in the Asian Championship but not Olympic qualifier. We have sent all the results to the Transitory Committee who have forwarded the entries already,” a member of the selection committee said. Last date for confirming entries is Tuesday.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/sport/other/2019/oct/15/olympic-setback-for-deepika-2047597.html

Edited by sanjaydas

I don't know why ISSF created a stupid event like President's Cup.I can't imagine myself even interested to know what happens in Mixed Team Events. It is like Youth Olympics ,watching random athletes paired from different nationalities and then get your cup from Lisin .:facepalm::lol:

2 hours ago, Prashanth said:

She is in the team....I have checked the entry list.

Yeah ankita,bombayla and deepika seems to be the entry for CQT, while promilla is entered only for asian championship.

22 hours ago, Dolby said:

All quotas in Archery are allocated to NOC and not to individuals. Since, they are not representing any NOC, how can they win quota? 

I was wrong. Deepika Kumari, Laishram Bombayla Devi and Ankita Bhakat will take part in the CQT.