website statistics

Athletics EAA Indoor European Championships 2021

Totallympics

11 hours ago, justony said:

Did anybody know, why Mišmaš Zrimšek and another athlete were DSQ? Where can I see that run ?

Yeah, both she and Vasteburg stepped on the inside.  Because the HJ quals were on, they took away the small (2cm). barrier that is normally there.  They are very strict on that rule now - they just DQed a French 400m runner for the same thing.

I read that Spanish athlete pushed our Mišmaš, she tried to stay on course for couple of meters, than almost crashed into equipment near track, it would be nice to see, what happened, if that was the case, then our athlete, who was medal contender, got clearly robbed and they should disqualify Spaniard. 

But, I have not seen replay.

14 minutes ago, justony said:

I read that Spanish athlete pushed our Mišmaš, she tried to stay on course for couple of meters, than almost crashed into equipment near track, it would be nice to see, what happened, if that was the case, then our athlete, who was medal contender, got clearly robbed and they should disqualify Spaniard. 

But, I have not seen replay.

Yeah, had a look round - although there’s live streams up & working I can’t find any replays from last night.

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Yeah, had a look round - although there’s live streams up & working I can’t find any replays from last night.

You can watch BBC catch-up I think

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

9 minutes ago, LowerSaxony said:

Jeez... Mihambo 6.58m without board in her 3rd qualifying attempt. Her competitions are always a thriller..

Clearly out of shape. Very much doubt that she will get close to her best from 2019 again. I think she will be around 6.90 m in the summer, which might still be enough to win a medal.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.