website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Ski Jumping at the Nordic Skiing FIS World Championships 2021

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

28th of February 2021   = 8   8th in W Team Sprint 8th in M team Sprint 8th in M Nordic Combined Team & 8th in Mixed Ski Jumping   this must not be a

I know my logic better than you do. Please inform yourself next time before clowning around. Thanks!

Oh don't mind me. I'm just this forum's bot, automatically replying when a certain level of bullshit is exceeded. Sure we'll talk again soon.

Kramer threw this away herself. The jump was clearly badly timed and if she doesn't mess up her landing like that she still at least gets silver. But that jury decision to shorten her run was a f*cking disgrace. Won't make it look any better that the decision was made by a Slovenian as the head of the jury. 

11 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Insane start for Slovenia. They might have already exceeded their expectations.

I mean, it's hard to say what exactly the expectations were, but Gold for Slovenia in this competition wasn't exactly a surprise

18 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Could be gold in women's team event too.

Yes, I meant Olympic events. I think before the start of the event, 2 medals seemed like their best case scenario and this was basically their only gold medal chance.

You know who wears sunglasses inside?