website statistics

Ski Jumping at the Nordic Skiing FIS World Championships 2021

Totallympics

18 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Germany marching for its greatest sporting triumph, second only to the 7-1 Brazil game, in the hugely prestigious Mixed Team Ski Jumping. :roflmao:

I think you are in the wrong thread. This is for olympic sports, not clown sports like snooker, darts or cricket. :bye:
Maybe come back once mighty England wins the World Cup again ... 

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Germany wins by 5,2 points. Probably their only gold medal at these Championships :p

Must hurt ...

Is Poland still ahead of Germany in the medal table? :mumble:

Also first the prediction was no gold and now it is not any more golds ...

Please make predictions like that, you seem to bring luck to Germany. :thumbup:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The team sprint in NC is coming ;)

No reason to refer to a joke event. Germany can win gold in men’s large hill ski jumping and Nordic combined men’s large hill (not saying that they are favorites).

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Must hurt ...

Is Poland still ahead of Germany in the medal table? :mumble:

Also first the prediction was no gold and now it is not any more golds ...

Please make predictions like that, you seem to bring luck to Germany. :thumbup:

Neah, Poland never stood a chance for a mixed medal so I don't care. I take Zyla beating Geiger in the normal hill event every single day :p

Just now, Monzanator said:

Neah, Poland never stood a chance for a mixed medal so I don't care. I take Zyla beating Geiger in the normal hill event every single day :p

Okay ... you were suspiciously active in this thread for someone who doesn’t care. I have no problem with Zyla winning the gold medal, I feel like he deserved it towards the end of his career after being a journeyman for most of it. Also always liked his „retarding“ around, what do you feed that guy?