website statistics

National & International Sports Awards

konig

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

According to Eurosport. In the official one Riner won, I believe? Which is utterly ridiculous by the way, there's absolutely nobody who deserved it more than Fourcade, so it's good to see the people at Eurosport have a better view at it.

I dont follow Biathon too much but of course i know who is Rinner, how was the season of Fourcade in Biathlon?

Just now, konig said:

I dont follow Biathon too much but of course i know who is Rinner, how was the season of Fourcade in Biathlon?

Historical. Tied for most wins ever in one season. The only negative thing was that he 'only' won one gold, one silver (relay) and two bronze medals at the world championships. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Froome on the list of nominees :rofl:

My picks:

Federer (at least not Farah, if there's a year not to choose him, it's 2017)

Shiffrin

New England Patriots or Mercedes F1

Dressel (no way Joshua's 2017 still falls under breakthrough)

Pearson (with Chapecoense as only rival)

No idea about the rest.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Gatlin too...

What's the franco-finish thing "When tears turn into smiles" ?

At least Gatlin is not in current doping trouble. Not that I very much approve of him being in the list, but it's still different than someone who is actively in trouble at this very moment.