website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 hours ago, NearPup said:

Hey y’all, turns out Orbán is sort of racist.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hungarian-pm-european-countries-race-mixing-longer-nations.amp

I think it’s only fair for the IOC to take back all of Hungary’s short track medals given that the Hungarian short track team is not *really* Hungarian, but more a post Hungarian team where whites and “the others” co-exist.

:roflmao:

The ancient Hungarians originated from the Ural region in today's central Russia and migrated across the Eastern European steppe, according to historical sources. The Hungarians conquered the Carpathian Basin 895–907 AD, and admixed with the indigenous communities

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians#/media/File%3AMigration_of_Hungarians.jpg

Mister Orban when you announce yourself racist , do it by acting not only words ....so stop driving cars made by another race , stop eating exotic fruits producted by others , close your airports for stranger passengers , do not open external bank accounts , demolish hotels that you built for stranger tourists ...hein do it , can you!!...  you will say no ,that's my source of money:sure: ... and finally mister Orban: you don't look white at all , we are more white than you in north africa :roflmao:

In some "tragicomic" news from my country, the new economic minister (for me a disaster even before she asume for her past) was fired of her charge in less than a month after she meet with the IMF.........in the negotiation she sayed things like "i have all the suport of our goverment", there are some people very angy in the IMF after this........i cant blame them.