website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I am glad to know they are investigating the dealings of candidates’s children. I hope to see their report on Trump’s children soon. Oh wait...

(I am not defending Hunter Biden in any way, but I am calling this what it is “a partisan sham.”)

Perhaps you’d care to tell us how a whoremongering crackhead who’s never done a proper job In his puff ended up a multimillionaire then?  Because I find it very curious how so many Americans have come to think it natural that families whose only career is the poorly-paid job politics - the Obamas, Clintons, Pelosis, Feinsteins, Ryans, McCains & Bushes of this world - seem to end their careers with literally hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank.

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Perhaps you’d care to tell us how a whoremongering crackhead who’s never done a proper job In his puff ended up a multimillionaire then?  Because I find it very curious how so many Americans have come to think it natural that families whose only career is the poorly-paid job politics - the Obamas, Clintons, Pelosis, Feinsteins, Ryans, McCains & Bushes of this world - seem to end their careers with literally hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank.

Oh, they guilty as fuck for sure, but the Trumps are absolutely just as guilty, if not more.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Oh, they guilty as fuck for sure, but the Trumps are absolutely just as guilty, if not more.

But the Trumps made their money out of providing things people pay for of their own free will.  The political class get rich by selling goods & services that properly belong to the Republic.

7 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

But the Trumps made their money out of providing things people pay for of their own free will.  The political class get rich by selling goods & services that properly belong to the Republic.

Which is actually what the Trumps are doing right now.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

35 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

What a load of bullshit! I try really hard to believe in justice, due process, our legal system, our policing system; but damn is it hard nowadays.

Taylor's boyfriend admitted to firing the first shot. That's the end of the story. Even BLM lobbyists can't spin this around, when you fire the first shot you are NOT the victim, period.

28 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Actually less. He's a businessman first and foremost and he doesn't hide it. The Kennedys, Clintons and all other political families are supposedly "servants of the nation" yet they got filthy rich doing this service. A fucking postman is a servant of the nation too and he's a beggar compared to these political bozos.

7 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Taylor's boyfriend admitted to firing the first shot. That's the end of the story. Even BLM lobbyists can't spin this around, when you fire the first shot you are NOT the victim, period.

Well unless Breonna had psychic control over the actions of her boyfriend, I don’t see how her summary execution (which is what this was) is justified. I mean read what happened, this is ridiculous. I get officers were fired at, but that doesn’t justify just shooting blindly in any which way.

After the police broke the door off its hinges, Mr. Walker fired his gun once, striking Sergeant Mattingly in a thigh. The police responded by firing several shots, striking Ms. Taylor five times. One of the three officers on the scene, Detective Brett Hankison, who has since been fired, shot 10 rounds blindly into the apartment.

Mr. Walker told investigators that Ms. Taylor coughed and struggled to breathe for at least five minutes after she was shot, according to The Louisville Courier Journal. An ambulance on standby outside the apartment had been told to leave about an hour before the raid, counter to standard practice. As officers called an ambulance back to the scene and struggled to render aid to their colleague, Ms. Taylor was not given any medical attention.

It was not until 12:47 a.m., about five minutes after the shooting, that emergency personnel realized she was seriously wounded, after her boyfriend called 911.

“I don’t know what’s happening,” Mr. Walker said on a recorded call to 911. “Someone kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend.”

Ms. Taylor received no medical attention for more than 20 minutes after she was struck, The Courier Journal reported, citing dispatch logs.

Source: New York Times

Breonna never fired a weapon, she wasn’t a suspect in the case; yet somehow, she’s the only one that’s dead. That’s unacceptable.

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well unless Breonna had psychic control over the actions of her boyfriend, I don’t see how her summary execution (which is what this was) is justified. I mean read what happened, this is ridiculous. I get officers were fired at, but that doesn’t justify just shooting blindly in any which way.

Breonna never fired a weapon, she wasn’t a suspect in the case; yet somehow, she’s the only one that’s dead. That’s unacceptable.

The fault lies with her boyfriend. If he thought he's the only one having a gun in this situation he made a fatal mistake. There's nobody else to blame but him.

Of course they cops fired back when someone fired at them first. What are they supposed to do? Get shot dead so BLM lobbyists could celebrate? :p

This is a classic-case of self-defense. No wonder no murder charges are being pressed because the boyfriend voided them by firing that first shot. Simple case for any beginner attorney tbh.

41 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Which is actually what the Trumps are doing right now.

Of course there’s absolutely no evidence after four years of the most intensive investigations of any President in US history.  Yet liberals are obliged to keep repeating the mantra, because otherwise they would have to confront the total corruption of their own heroes, which would bring about a complete psychic collapse.

13 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

If you’re in a place when bullets start flying, you’re liable to end up dead.  That’s science.