website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Comedy writers couldn’t make this shit up. “...your Favorite President, me...” This is clinical level narcissism.

Also, if you have to actually say “your favorite President, me” (I even fixed the grammar for him), then you probably aren’t people’s favorite President. Just saying.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Comedy writers couldn’t make this shit up. “...your Favorite President, me...” This is clinical level narcissism.

Also, if you have to actually say “your favorite President, me” (I even fixed the grammar for him), then you probably aren’t people’s favorite President. Just saying.

If you're fixing the grammar, also take away the capital P in president :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

If you're fixing the grammar, also take away the capital P in president :p 

When referring to the “President of the United States,” even if you’re just using “President,” grammar rules say it has to be capitalized. Even if I don’t endorse him as President, I do endorse good grammar (even if I often don’t display it on here). :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Here’s a delicious rumour I must pass on.  The reason Biden does so few public appearances, and they are so brief when he does them, is that his dementia meds cause incontinence.

Now, right-wing website, anonymous source, safe to ignore.....but I’ll continue to believe it until the day Joe Biden gives a 60-minute speech or press conference or Town Hall event the way Pres. Trump does on almost a daily basis.

https://admin.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/startling_anonymous_post_from_a_claimed_biden_exstaffer_lays_out_the_alleged_depths_of_his_dementia.html

3 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Here’s a delicious rumour I must pass on.  The reason Biden does so few public appearances, and they are so brief when he does them, is that his dementia meds cause incontinence.

Now, right-wing website, anonymous source, safe to ignore.....but I’ll continue to believe it until the day Joe Biden gives a 60-minute speech or press conference or Town Hall event the way Pres. Trump does on almost a daily basis.

https://admin.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/startling_anonymous_post_from_a_claimed_biden_exstaffer_lays_out_the_alleged_depths_of_his_dementia.html

And why would it matter?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, Bohemia said:

This thread having 666 pages seems appropriate :lol:

I was just thinking that this morning :d