website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

No, we like the firemen. I’ll take 1,500 of them over 1 police officer any day. 

Well duh. Of course 1500 firemen will keep your city safer than 1 police officer, but also 1500 police officers will keep your city safer than a single fireman.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

24 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The same was said about police officers 5-10 years ago. :d 

Firefighters are some of the most respected people in California. You actually have to go to college and major in “Fire Science” to be a firefighter in California. So they are better trained and more focused on helping people. They generally have better attitudes than the police too.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 30/06/2020 at 19:51, heywoodu said:

Well duh. Of course 1500 firemen will keep your city safer than 1 police officer, but also 1500 police officers will keep your city safer than a single fireman.

Mathematics:bowdown:

27 minutes ago, hckosice said:

some random guy in :VEN thanking to :SVK of all countries... but apart of this just another normal day here in the country  :d

This "random guy" would have been - and still can be - the next President if Venezuelans tried to remove Maduro from office :p

17 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

This "random guy" would have been - and still can be - the next President if Venezuelans tried to remove Maduro from office :p

Obviously I know who the guy is, I am just pointing the fact about his tweet basically thanking Slovakia of all countries, because this my friend, this is random :d

30 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Obviously I know who the guy is, I am just pointing the fact about his tweet basically thanking Slovakia of all countries, because this my friend, this is random :d

Well, Slovakia was one of the very few European countries which didn't recognize him at first. Guess he's thankful for them changing their mind? Or does the new Slovakian government still support Maduro? :lol: