website statistics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

Wanderer

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Recommended Posts

 

 

What China leant from Covid-19, I will declare any new virus as a potential pandemic at the earliest stage

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

 

 

What China leant from Covid-19, I will declare any new virus as a potential pandemic at the earliest stage

 

 

2020 is just keep getting weirder and weirder 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

More teenagers getting shot to death in the police-free zone in Seattle. No wonder the number of protesters decreased dramatically. They might hate the police but are fearful of getting killed by the thugs more :p

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/29/chop-chaz-shooting-seattle-police-free-zone

I remember the Seattle mayor said police would take control at least one week ago. But they actually did nothing and let shootings continuously happen?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

More teenagers getting shot to death in the police-free zone in Seattle. No wonder the number of protesters decreased dramatically. They might hate the police but are fearful of getting killed by the thugs more :p

 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/29/chop-chaz-shooting-seattle-police-free-zone

free zone to the police.. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming up next: Los Angeles becomes firemen-free zone.

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

I remember the Seattle mayor said police would take control at least one week ago. But they actually did nothing and let shootings continuously happen?

 

It's cynically wise from politicans to sit on their hands here. If the protesters don't feel safe anymore, they will leave the area on their own - which they've been doing already and the problem will be solved. The current pressure is not to side with the police under any circumstances. The protesters want the police out, now they have to live with the consequences of their opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dcro said:

Coming up next: Los Angeles becomes firemen-free zone.

No, we like the firemen. I’ll take 1,500 of them over 1 police officer any day. 

  • Love 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

No, we like the firemen. I’ll take 1,500 of them over 1 police officer any day. 

 

The same was said about police officers 5-10 years ago. :d 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...