website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

6 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Americans aren't reliable sources on Gestapo, I'd largely ignore their take on the matter ;) They probably never heard of Sicherheistdienst either :p

The funny thing is that it's maybe a week or so ago that I saw a comment using Gestapo about the state governments keeping the lock-down. So I guess you're right, and that's considering both sides :p

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

My knowledge on USA is better than yours on Gestapo though :p

That’s your opinion. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Agger said:

The funny thing is that it's maybe a week or so ago that I saw a comment using Gestapo about the state governments keeping the lock-down. So I guess you're right, and that's considering both sides :p

We’ve honestly never been closer to Civil War since the 1860s.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Agger said:

I just wonder how many Americans remember George Lincoln Rockwell from before 'The Man in the High Castle'? America themselves was still bleeding Nazi vermins in the 60s so they're not the best example when it comes to lecturing Europeans on Gestapo IMO ;)

9 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I just wonder how many Americans remember George Lincoln Rockwell from before 'The Man in the High Castle'? America themselves was still bleeding Nazi vermins in the 60s so they're not the best example when it comes to lecturing Europeans on Gestapo IMO ;)

I’m pretty sure there’s still plenty of NAZIs in the U.S. I mean, hell, we put one in the White House.

People woke up pissed this morning. Just based off what I’m seeing on social media, I would imagine it’s going to be a long night. Who knows though, America hasn’t been a situation like this since I’ve been born at least.