website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Iranian-backed militias have launched a rocket attack at a US base in Iraq. Two US troops have been confirmed dead so far. I fear what Trump’s reaction towards Iran will be.

I mean we have to take action here, but I sure he’ll go way overboard. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:SVK has officially new governement, Today Igor Matovič from the last elections winner party OĽANO altogether with leaders of the 3 other coalition´s parties presented to the president of the republic Zuzana Čaputová the names of the members of the new cabinet.

Situation insane as it can be, a governement that will finally end the 12 years reign of the SMER-SD party is happening right in the middle of the coronavirus outbreak ...

6177050_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

6177016_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

6177022_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

On 13/03/2020 at 00:11, Olympian1010 said:

Iranian-backed militias have launched a rocket attack at a US base in Iraq. Two US troops have been confirmed dead so far. I fear what Trump’s reaction towards Iran will be.

I mean we have to take action here, but I sure he’ll go way overboard. 

For what, exactly? Because that just keeps the whole thing going and spiraling into more and more violence.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Multiple states have chosen to go ahead with primary elections tomorrow:facepalm:

Yes, it is to incredibly dumb. Yes, it puts people’s health in danger. Yes, we should postpone the elections.

We are seriously the dumbest fucking country on the planet. Half of our population still thinks Coronavirus is made up, and the other half won’t shut up about how right they are. 

Just tonight, the Chairman of the DNC, Tom Perez, went on record to say that he agrees with having primaries tomorrow (as did Trump). What a fucking disgrace. This is why I refuse to endorse a Democrat any longer. The DNC is essentially the Soviet single party. It’s the moderate way or the highway. I mean don’t get me wrong, moderate politics are good for democracy, but there needs to be some change every once in a while. It’s just stupid. I haven’t been happy with the DNC for about as long as I’ve cared about politics. There’s not a single non-corrupt political party in the United States. Democrats love to sit around and virtue signal, but they’re no better than the rest of them. I just can’t with American politics anymore. I need to immigrate to a country that believes in science, that has good moral values, and that has a government that looks out for the people. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The virus could well be contained come November. The spread has shrunk in China already.

Meanwhile Biden has pantsed Sanders in Florida and is set to run away with Illinois too,

Sanders should just run for governor of California, he's getting massacred everywhere else now :p

10 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

The virus could well be contained come November. The spread has shrunk in China already.

Meanwhile Biden has pantsed Sanders in Florida and is set to run away with Illinois too,

Sanders should just run for governor of California, he's getting massacred everywhere else now :p

He would easily win here. So would the likes of AOC, Omar, etc.

They should all be fired from the biggest fucking canon into the Pacific Ocean :mad:. I will never again support Senator Feinstein.

He’s the President we need. Why the fuck, are we voting for Biden!?!

Normally I wouldn’t just share random posts, but damn this was a great speech. He’s not eloquent, he doesn’t follow the proper techniques, but he speaks with heart and power, and that’s what America needs right now.

I find it fascinating how it's apparently seen as something good when American politicians (no matter which side) put words in the mouths of others who didn't actually say those words.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!