website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

6 hours ago, Dolby said:

Unless the said system elects Trump, when we go on streets shouting “Not My President”

California didn’t elect Trump, we voted 75% for Clinton (or maybe it was 65%?, I don’t remember, but it was a good margin)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

61.7%

Even California doesn't vote 75% for Democrats :whistle:

Which is a good thing. At the national level it’s fine for our state to be dominated by one party, but if the state should ever break with the US, we need a diverse political spectrum.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Which is a good thing. At the national level it’s fine for our state to be dominated by one party, but if the state should ever break with the US, we need a diverse political spectrum.

US Government will never allow California to break off as independent :p

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

California didn’t elect Trump, we voted 75% for Clinton (or maybe it was 65%?, I don’t remember, but it was a good margin)

Last I checked California was still part of US. Trump is President of US and hence, President of California as well. 

1 hour ago, Dolby said:

Last I checked California was still part of US. Trump is President of US and hence, President of California as well. 

#NotMyPresident California is currently litigating hundreds of legal cases against the Trump administration. The minute he announces a policy, California has already launched a legal challenge.

13 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Thank god I live in California. You sign up once online, and you’re good. No ID needed, no voter cards, no anything. Plus, I get 11 days to cast my vote. There’s almost never any lines at the polling places. I’m not taken off the voter roll simply for not voting in one election. There’s only ever one primary, and one general election in a given year. You’re not bound to vote by party (except in the presidential race now). I still contest the California is the greatest republic in the world :p

11 hours ago, Agger said:

Thank god I live in Denmark. No signing up needed to get to vote :p 

Thanks God I live in Italy...No need to vote at all...:yikes:

no matter what's the voting result, in any case politicians do whatever they want...and normally it doesn't reflect any hope, will, need of common people...:rofl::hairpull::facepalm::wall: