website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

The fuck can I do! Our reps don’t listen and because of fucking uneducated half the country is, they keep electing these idiots. All I can do is use my voice. It’s all my generation has. There’s no opportunity, not enough jobs, when we speak out, we get pushed, we’re constantly dismissed by people completely out of touch with the hard realities of this country. I guess nothing matters anymore. Fuck laws, fuck morals, fuck civilization? Tell me what I’m supposed to do.

No it's not, at least in the long term. The generation of today will one day be the old generation in politics, and so on. Make it worth it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

The fuck can I do! Our reps don’t listen and because of fucking uneducated half the country is, they keep electing these idiots. All I can do is use my voice. It’s all my generation has. There’s no opportunity, not enough jobs, when we speak out, we get pushed, we’re constantly dismissed by people completely out of touch with the hard realities of this country. I guess nothing matters anymore. Fuck laws, fuck morals, fuck civilization? Tell me what I’m supposed to do.

Brad Pitt tells it like it is :yes  100% agree with that. People have adapted to all kinds of bullshit (hello, communism) so you still have a chance.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

No it's not, at least in the long term. The generation of today will one day be the old generation in politics, and so on. Make it worth it.

Yes! Let’s just all wait 30 years to make changes that need to made! What a beautiful fucking system! Humanity has really figured out civilization now! :bowdown:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Brad Pitt tells it like it is :yes  100% agree with that. People have adapted to all kinds of bullshit (hello, communism) so you still have a chance.

I’m arguably the most progressive user on this forum, let’s not get into talks who adapting, Mr. LGBT Is Just Propoganda ?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yes! Let’s just all wait 30 years to make changes that need to made! What a beautiful fucking system! Humanity has really figured out civilization now! :bowdown:

Well since kids aren't going to make any actual changes, that's something they can't do. What they can do is prepare for when today's kids are the political leaders. It's not at all ideal, or even good, but it's probably the best you've got.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I’m arguably the most progressive user on this forum, let’s not get into talks who adapting, Mr. LGBT Is Just Propoganda ?

Adapt or Die is the most universal aka gender-neutral (how about my progressive language, sir!) stance the humanity has accepted. And this works every single time. You want to call the shots and make a change. And guess what, LGBT people must adapt to reality too. Everyone has to. Or else you DIE.

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Adapt or Die is the most universal aka gender-neutral (how about my progressive language, sir!) stance the humanity has accepted. And this works every single time. You want to call the shots and make a change. And guess what, LGBT people must adapt to reality too. Everyone has to. Or else you DIE.

So LGBT people being forced to remain anonymous in the closet in many countries around world, and then killing themselves to no longer have to deal with the pain is adapting? Also, no dash in gender neutral :cool:

So LGBT people being forced to remain anonymous in the closet in many countries around world, and then killing themselves to no longer have to deal with the pain is adapting? Also, no dash in gender neutral :cool:

If you can't live with the social ostracism then you take shelter, obviously :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

If you can't live with the social ostracism then you take shelter, obviously :dunno: 

Noted @Monzanator is okay with oppression and suicide. These are not important problems to him, and hence people should give up their humanity :crazy:

Noted @Monzanator is okay with oppression and suicide. These are not important problems to him, and hence people should give up their humanity :crazy:

Adapt or die :dunno:

I'm sorry but you're soooo far off my society scale we will never agree on anything here. I've adapted to that, you haven't. Enjoy winning your talking head wars on social media :bye: