website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

12 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I need to make sure my kids have good lives first right?

Sure, there’s nothing wrong with that. In fact, part of the problem is how much money it’s going to take to raise a child in this country. We’ve decided to see them all as title consumers, instead of as people in training. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I guess it's supposed to be funny, but I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

0R0pQKj.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I guess it's supposed to be funny, but I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

0R0pQKj.png

Well it’s a rather large spoiler (that’s been out for weeks) for people don’t have Disney+, and haven’t been watching the Mandolorian :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

This article pretty much sums up how we ended up with Trump, and why this country is so broke :p

9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

This article pretty much sums up how we ended up with Trump, and why this country is so broke :p

I have so, so many questions. Why are the tickets golden? Why did people by them? What planet is Stevie from? What type of drugs are these people on? How does one get as chill as these people? Why does Jesus hang out at KFC? (I always thought he was more of a McDonalds man myself) What drugs is Stevie’s is planet made of? Is Jesus complicit in the crime? Who would actively try to do a sting op on Jesus? Why is the women’s statement a mood? What kind of American names their child “Tito”? Also, and probably most importantly; How does the baby alligator play into all of this?!?!

Edited by Olympian1010